For Patients – About your visit
elcome to the NAENTA practice. We strive to provide you with caring and comprehensive medical evaluations and the most advanced treatment options available to resolve your health issues.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Please use our patient portal to fill out your registration information and also you medical history to save time at our office. PATIENT PORTAL >>
While our goal is to see patients at their scheduled appointment time, our doctors can occasionally be called into emergency surgery or to see a patient with a medical emergency. If an emergency arises, we will do our best to notify you prior to your appointment; however, that is not always possible. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
- Please bring a photo ID and insurance card to every appointment.
- Certain patients will also need to provide their referral form and a copy of their X-rays.
- Bring a list of ALL your medications.
- List of questions/concerns.
- A friend or family member can off help with note taking and giving important feedback and recall of information after the appointment.
Patient Office Forms
Please download and complete both forms and bring them with you to your initial office visit.