Dr. Hoffman welcomed Dr. Athavale to the practice in May, 2015. Dr. Athavale is now seeing patients in Cumming and Dahlonega.
With the addition of Dr. Athavale, North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat P.C. will be able to take care of every sub- specialized area of the Ear, Nose and Throat specialty.
Dr. Hoffman specializes in Rhinology (sinus, allergy etc) and Sleep medicine (snoring, sleep apnea). Dr. Athavale brings specialty care to ear disorders/Surgery (including cochlear implants), Head and Neck Cancer, and Robotic tongue base surgery.
North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat Associates treats a wide spectrum of both adult and pediatric ear, nose and throat issues. Between the expertise of Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Athavale, our practice rarely needs to refer out even the most complex medical conditions.
We take pride in being a full service specialty office with the capability of handling the most complex cases, similar to a tertiary care center, i.e. Emory. Both physicians have been trained at the top programs and graduated with honors.
Dr. Hoffman specializes in Rhinology (Nasal blockage, sinus and allergy), Facial Plastics and Sleep medicine. Dr. Athavale completed extra training in Head and Neck cancer and also has expertise in both Throat (laryngology) and ear (Otology) problems. Dr. Athavale is one of the only physicians in Georgia performing Robotic Tongue base surgery for Sleep Apnea.
Areas of Treatment
- Adults and pediatrics
- Ear disease (dizziness,hearing loss, ringing in ears, ear pain, hearing aids)
- Facial plastics (botox, fillers, rhinoplasty, otoplasty, scar revision)
- Head and Neck Surgery (Thyroidectomy, Parotidectomy, Neck dissection, Robotic surgery)
- Rhinology (sinus problems, nasal blockage, allergy) – Balloon Sinuplasty and nasal valve surgery.
- Sleep medicine (snoring, sleep apnea, nasal obstruction) – including robotic tongue base surgery for CPAP failure and Somnoplasty.
North Atlanta Ear, Nose and Throat is committed to providing the highest quality, compassionate Ear, Nose and Throat care, while offering the latest technology available. We strive to treat every patient with integrity and respect, be responsive to our patient’s concerns and stress open communication throughout your treatment progress.